View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
hengkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
In HFJ, you have a choice to hang flowers, you only pay for your room and liquor and be entertained by singers. These are mostly chiong by some rich people, with their ferraris and lamo parking around furama.

I don't see how is it a con job when all the major decisions lie on yourself, whether to go to HFJ. HFJ is not a brothel.. there is no guarantee you will get a bonk by one of the ang pais there. So if you hang alot and still doesn't manage to get her, you can't say she cheated your money.

You are right that most people go to HFJ, hoping to date their favourite singers. They have legal work permits approved by MOM, as a singer not a con-job artist. If you need a bonk, you can always visit the legal houses in geylang
Erm to rich people with their ferraris and lambos, it is not a con job, it is simply a packaging. For these people they can afford it, but how many bros here are of the same caliber, maybe just a handful.

Therefore it is a con job only for the above avg and normal cheonging folks.

Why do I say that it is a con job?
1) When you go to HFJ, would you not agree that there is always a social pressure to HF on your regulars or those that drinks with you?

For a good time, look at the getai shows during the 7th month, no pressure at all and just pure entertainment. Another example will be the thai pubs or other normal pubs that comes with live band, are you pressured to HF there? We just take it as entertainment, as part of the drinks prices, enjoy the show, pay for the drinks and go.

2) These singers gets the right packaging, lighting and setting which in turn makes them look more exclusive and desirable but at the end of the day, it is still just a woman.

If it is not a con job, would there be need for such costumes, lighting, makeup, stages etc? When you bring a singer to hotel to bonk, is she not the same as any other woman? Just because they are up on stage, does not make them any more special as any other woman, its the razzle and dazzle that fools our senses to give them such exclusivity.