Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
berygood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Hi Bro,

After reading this thread, i decided to go down and have a try of the LB in Geylang. Here is my FR,

Went to LOR 16, saw 2 Thai LB standing there, one of them hide behind a lorry, she look quite nice with tattoo on her right arm but i did not approach them as i want to explore around other area for more LB.

Went around the area where other bro mentioned, there was only 2 local lb but not my taste so proceed back to LOR 16 but they were gone. Guess they went to hide from AV.

Disappointed with this but i do not want to go home without a release, i went around again but all the street were empty.

I went back Lor 16 again and this time i saw one LB (Not the nice one) came out from hiding so quickly approach her.

She told me that charge 30 dollar not including room, i ask if she could fuck and cum, she say Yes.

So we proceed to the room, she quickly remove clothing and proceed to remove mine.

Try to kiss her but she say no then i ask her what she can do, she say only BJ and i Fuck her only.

I ask if she can blow her, she say no, if want, add another 20 dollar. WTF!!

I decided to skip that as her cock is tiny, i also did not bother about asking her to fuck me too.

She then cap me and blow me for awhile before i stop her as i am about to cum.

Proceed to fuck her, she moan damm loud and crazy, abit fake though.

Awhile later, she auto cum. After that she keep complaining that her ass hurt and ask if i could stop. I did not bother about her and continue to hump her till i am tired then i ask her to masturbate me till i cum.

Name: Minni
look: 8/10
boob: 36C

Overall she is a good budget fuck but very sop service just BJ and fuck only.