View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Well...I thought Adam was ok but he needs to use his big head more as he is those 'hiong ' type not a tactical player like Gerrard and Enrique. Carrol is not about his price tag, it's his build that I don't think can fit into liverpool 's style of playing. He is not mobile at all...most of the successful strikers in L F Chistory are not that we'll build! Correct me if I'm wrong!
yeah Liverpool style of play in the past has always been the small man feeding off the bigger guy, successful partnership such as Keegan-Toshack, Owen-Heskey comes to mind. Unfortunately in this modern games, strikers whatever their size is also expected to double up as a goal scorer. But last night match, a few players has to take the blame, Kuyt for the penalty miss, Kelly for that miss right in front of the goal mouth, Suarez thou he is more unlucky then having to foot any blame. Adams a real disappointment, his form seems to have tapered off. Thou Downing and Henderson were ok last night. But we need players that are more in Suarez mold, the kind that takes on defenders and set the defence "karang kabut" each time they bring the ball in.