Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
poipoi2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemohicans View Post
This is my very 1st FR here as usually I'm only an observer and enjoy all the FRs written by some brothers here. But since I have a wonderful session with the new lady, Ms. Kimberly, I would like to share my reports here.

Thanks Jerry for the FR.

Here's my FR for Ms. Kimberly

Name: Ms. Kimberly
Race: CKT
Face: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10 curvy
Boobs: 9/10, C cup soft and fair
BBBJ: i give her 10/10
FJ:9/10
Moan: 9/10 great speaker when I fuck her fast
GFE: 9/10
Damage: RM1200 + RM800 for 2 session. Booked her for 1 session but top-up another session.
WIR: Yes if got fund but I'll go for Ms. I next
Overall: 9/10

I don't know all those fancy words to describes our lovely session but I thing I wish to share here is that she I worth the $$$ to spent at least once. I'm CKT fans and this gal is a GEM for me.

Our sessions here started with cathbath from top to down, massage you little bro, blowjob(best), she got nice assets, C cup which I keep stare at it and suck non stop. She don't like daty but don't know why she allow me to daty her clean shave pussy and I keep rubbing her clit until very wet.

Very horny lady and will lead you to fuck her, started with missionary where I trust her deep and slow. Every single deep trust she will let go MOAN, keep doing that until she grab me hard(sense like please fuck me hard). Lead her to the dressing table where I do carry fuck in front of the mirror and I did that for few minutes until my legs shaking. She take the lead ride me COWBOY from slow to fast and furious until she came. Such a wonderful experience can see her body jerking a bit. I request for doggy where I pump her super fast non stop for few minutes until I shoot my 2 weeks sperms...She really helps me fully release and can sense like no more sperms in the tank.

Supposedly we clean up in toilet but end up I request her to blow job again which lead us to the bed again. This round I take all the lead from Missionary with both leg Up => Standing Doggy => Fucking on the table => Side position (slow and steady, need to grab some air before hit her hard again) => Doggy again and let her finish me of with COWBOY. She came for 2nd time during the middle of the session but I keep hit her hard. She told me I'm good during 2nd round, which I'm proud with.

Fantastic session for me with this Ms. Kimberly.
Thanks for the arrangement from sucknehneh.

Do not PM me for her contact which I don't have.
After reading my didi also syok