Old 11-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mauldid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok Field Report

Just got back from T DED 99 bar in the saphan kwai area. Man, that place is huge. Actually connected to another strip club and the girls rotate between the two bars. Drinks and food was relatively cheap but can add up just like any place else. There had to be at least 60 ladies (strippers and working hostess). The prices are 1800 B (short time) 2800 (long time) to include the barfine and hotel across from the club.

The papasans are not pushy at all; told them I'll look first as I'm drinking my Singha and they left me alone. Looked around for a few hours and finally made my choice. The girls don't even ask for a lady drink, I had to tell them to order something else if they didn't want to drink my beer.

Last call and check bin is at 0300, as I was leaving the hotel, the couples were checking into the hotel. The best time to go is after 1100 because that when more girls show up.

Contrary to previous reports, the area is pretty safe because there is a police station just down the road. Actually there was a cop eating and drinking in the bar, must have been off duty. Mainly Thai customers but it's getting popular with Koreans and Japanese who are tired of the Soi Cowboy and Nana scene. The girls will give you a lap dance as they are sitting with you, however some are shy if you are a foreigner.

Will go back and check out Rainbow next time, heard they got some lookers there.