View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

was feeling bored today, so went cheonging along at my regular joint catherine at rama 9 this afternoon at 2pm. was disappointed that the manager who usually recommend me models was not around, plus there is shortage of girls during that time, so i decided to take a short walk to the other massage joint nearer to the front of the road, la defense.

went inside, a lot more girls, many model sitting on high benches very near the door. this is my second time at this joint, prices for models are slightly more affordable than catherine, at 2700bht each. No clue what to choose from so asked OKT which ones he recommend which one can provide good service. He point to the girls and said :"from the left number 2, number 3 and number 6 is service very goood...." I paused and was taking a clearer look at them before making my decision. All the recommendations are alright and look SYT with good boobs size. OKT became a little impatient and say to me:" take 3, very good serviceeeee". So i took 3, all 3 of them.....