View Single Post
Old 25-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future
Re: China Girls VS Singapore Girls VS Malaysian Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
I had to work harder to worship this old man, all really mine neighbor SYT PRC chicks has shown respect for him. Side track a bit, that PRC matchmaking variety show.

Yes! Many guys were smitten by the females guests, till today I had not seen a SBC man appear in that show. PRC chicks gave me an impression of given a choice, they would jump into the arms of any man. So long as he bring her to settle down in another country. So the news are wrong, a worrying trend is not what mine PRC colleague said. He is proud that PRC has more females then man, so he is in luck and I was fuck you man!
非诚勿扰?

saw at least 2 SBC on that show... that was quite sometime back.. 1 of them took off with a Thai gal on the show & the other a PRC gal.. but think both guys are based in China though..

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts