View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of
Re: a serious matter with 2033 okt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
As a paying customer, this is none of your business. It's an internal matter of the whore house.

When you buy a computer, you don't care two fucks about how the production supervisor treated his operators during the assembly of your computer. As long as the quality is good and the computer meets your specs, you're a happy customer.

Whores are no different. You're not responsible for their welfare. Their job is simply to give you value for money.

If one whore cannot service you claiming injury, just ask for another one.
boss, WLs are human too. if i suay suay born in china as a hot girl, to a family full of debt and the only way to save their heads is to come to singapore to work in brothel and i meet OKT ah huat, i will castrate him. though some WLs are scheming for money and carrot heads but we can agree that there are some WLs who are down to earth and are here for a reason. i just feel that we should be responsible paying customers and the actions of OKT ah huat should not be condoned.