Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Very bad service tanjung balai villa 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
From 2 forums word spread to SBF & other forums that I'm not aware about and went viral. Maybe other people got bad experience in Villa 22 too and drivers and hotel staffs warned their guests (just guessing).

Can't agree with you that only Malaysians are paying 1 Juta..... Just read the FRs in this thread, some of the members here are guilty as charged but I don't blame them for having a good time.
I wouldnt be surprised that 2 forums have more msian members than from sinkieland. Their presence at balai outbeat our sinkies here anytime.

I did mention more often than not msian customers were the main culprites. I did not discount sinkies totally if u read my post carefully. Its no secret there are more msians than sinkies over at balai. More ferry trips from msia than sinkieland. If u wish to know how i know msian have more spending power than sinkies nowadays, u just need to check with the black ghost head. I also heard it from ceweks themselves. Drinking and mingle with the msian customers and u will hear it from the horses mouth.

As to villa 22, shes not the only joint that bite the dust. If u are a regular there, u should know more than 5 joints adios. Either they switch to Ruko or sayonara. Not necessarily joint have problematic girls the only reason they winded up. It could be papy cant afford to pay the undertable money and supply (girls) hard to source.

Thank you