View Single Post
Old 27-03-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Field Reports and Recommendations

Couldn't find a thread to post this in so let me start!

Name: Sasa

http://prcpalace.com/2013/02/27/sasa/

Booked her for a massage + HJ session. I'm disappointed by the service this girl gives, or should I say, the lack of service.

It started out well enough. She answered the door in a thin red nightie. She claims she's 26, but I don't believe her. She looks to be in her early 30s. And when I walked in, she was talking on the phone. This whole phone talking shit was to continue throughout the rest of our session. After she put down the phone, she smiled and kissed me on the lips.

Went to take a bath, and she told me to lie down on the bed. Then she started the session.

At her first touch, I knew something was wrong. She didn't seem to know what she was doing. So I asked her how long she has been doing this for and she replied somewhat sheepishly, 2 months. Said that she usually provided FJ, but her period came so she's doing this for the time being to tide her over.

Well, long story short, her BM was quite shiok (really nice, round, big and smooth tits btw), her HDLY was nothing impressive, but man, has she got a killer CFM look or what!

Her moans and groans turned me on quite a bit when she was BMing me. Finally, she asked me whether I wanted to start the HJ and I agreed, thinking that it'll be nice and slow.

She started tickling and caressing my didi, licking my nipples at the same time. Pretty hot. Then she started jerking me off. Fast. Which wasn't so hot.

I told her to slow down and take it nice and easy. But she went faster instead. I focused on not cumming, and my dick soon became limp. Think she panicked, coz she increased the frequency and volume of her moans. She also gave a bit of of a tit-fuck, 3 or 4 pumps - which was nice.

Finally, I came. And there wasn't any GFE to speak off. She cleaned me up, and immediately went to the toilet to wash up. No cuddling, no nothing.

I looked at the time. Only 40mins! I reached at xx.40pm and it was only xx.20 when she was done! And the ad says that it's $100 for 60mins. I got the feelin that she wanted me out of the room so I just paid and left.

My call on her? Definitely not worth $100. Maybe $60 or $70, but definitely not $100.

Looks: 7/10. Older than her pictures, but at least she can pull off a really dirty CFM look. Looking at her when she was pumping away really made me super horny.

Body: 7/10. Tummy fat, but smooth skin. Too short for my liking though. She doesn't smell bad, so I guess that's good.

Boobs: 9/10. Big, round, and soft. And really nice to grab. Yum!

Massage: 5/10. Some parts were nice, but pretty lacking overall.

HDLY: 6/10. Average, but she trailed her nails on my skin and that felt pretty nice.

HJ: 6/10. Too fast, too furious.

RTF: No. The whole event just felt like a transaction. Forget it. I guess this girl can be wild if she really wants to, but unfortunately, I really didn't enjoy myself.

Anyone can recommend a really good and hot FL for massage??