Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Since u said not that convenient .. I guessed you must be from some Government Entities ...

So I guessed you may have a higher chance of getting your wife a PR status too ...

So May I ask what is your Wife Nationality ?
Not really government job la.. but somewhat related, give u a clue, my big big big big boss is Miss Ho Ching.. LoL

oh by the way, my wifey's nationality is filippino.

On the other hand, I guess the social status of the girl plays a part too. My wifey has a degree from one of manila's top universities, had a good and decent job previously, and her family is not say very very poor, but not super rich also, upper middle class i guess..? mum has own business and have a stable job, owns 2 or 3 cars and best of all, their house in manila have a filippino maid to help around which i thought was pretty ironic..

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady