View Single Post
Old 18-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 12
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

My last day before I fly back to Singapore for work. Bored. So I decided to give an excuse for the networking meetings I was suppose to attend.

I went back to Posideon. The mamasan recognized me. And recommended two sweet young girls who both claimed to be 22. But could have been older.

Lyon. Small size girl - about 1.5m - very pretty face. Natural boobs - enough for me to cup my hand around.

She was eager to give a girlfriend experience and took charge of the events.

Mook was the 2nd girl - taller about 1.6m - she had a noticeable nose job and droppy fake boobs which became obvious when she stripped- but she made up for it by her enthusiastic friendly smile. Now that's what I want to see - a girl who is just woohoo into grabbing my dick and sucking it.

I was given a good big room on the 2nd level- same level as the fishtank. Had a circular bed. A TV not sure why.

Both gave me an excellent GFE treatment.

The damage was 8,100thb because of the two girls. (about SGD$420) 300thb extra because I used my credit card... My bro later assured me that it was safe as it was a well run establishment. But in future I'll bring extra cash.

They sucked my cock for a damn long time and just holding two beautiful naked girls in my arms was simply heaven.

I was worried I had gone overtime but they had it under control.

Lyon had great chemistry - Mook was great in the supportive role.

You might think that paying so much is crazy - but I hardly ever frequent this sort of establishment - and as my friend said - "you only live once" and I wanted to do it with two pretty chicks at the same time, JAV style.

Last edited by sniper968; 30-05-2013 at 09:36 PM.