View Single Post
Old 21-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Eden Club Escapade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisteral View Post
Went recently for a 2nd time. First time (some time ago) my memory about it was hazy. But I remember their skills and how great they are at bbbjs/AR/balls licking. Think their objective is to have first shot in their mouth and second one screwing either one of them.

I got 2 girls, Boom and Dao. One of them has silicon hard tits while the other one is flat n slim.

Was treated to a great bbbj/AR/balls licking by the skinnier girl while the other licked my nipple. Did missionary and mostly finished in doggy. Managed 2 shots and a massage in between with a hilarious lesbian show.

All in all, visit for skills and service, and maybe Anal (I accidentally chosen both who're unable to accept Anal).

Nice FR.
Last time I was there took long time to cum so only 1 shot but it was a sextifying sexperience. My only problem is that majority of gals are CMI. Gems are few. But they really can work and top service. Will do a return visit one of these days (BTW: when the gals parade, there is a line on floor which separates the gals who do anal and those who don't )