View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Re: Story: The Invitation

I opened the red envelope. It read:

“Dear Wilson,

You have been invited to join our exclusive group, known as “The Secret Club”. This is by nomination only, which means you have been specially nominated by someone you know to join this club. The purpose of this club is for the members to come together to enjoy some sexual activity together.

Each and every member in our club must be married. This is to ensure no one would dare to reveal the identity of any members as their involvement would be made known to their spouse as well. This is a cross-binding handle we hold on each other to ensure the secrecy of our club.

You have been nominated by your friend to join this club, and the benefit for your friend is to be able to enjoy sexual pleasure with you. Once you join the club, you will be able to nominate another person of your choice and likewise, if the person does decide to join, you will be able to enjoy the sexual pleasure with that person.

We will also hold events for all members to come together to enjoy sexual pleasure, and whether you want to participate in each of those events is entirely voluntary.

The only condition as a member is to sworn secrecy to any information of the club and its members.

If you want to join the club, all you need to do is to email to [email protected] and reply “I would like to join the club” and signs off with your name. All other instructions would be from the email.

If we do not hear from you by noon time tomorrow, we will take it as you have rejected this invitation.

Thank you”

Haha this must be one of those prank letters. Without thinking much, I tore up the letter, crushed it into a ball, and threw it into the dustbin sitting in a corner of my room.

I didn’t think much of it again and went back to my work. From 10 am onwards, my schedule for the day was filled with back-to-back meetings. Meeting with the bosses, meeting with the financial bigwigs from MAS, weekly departmental updates, followed by a cross-bank collaboration meeting at another bank.

By the time my last meeting ended, it was 4.30 pm. I dragged my tired body back to office to clear some stuff before calling it a day.

My goodness, my in-tray was filled with documents again. Since I had about an hour before the day ended, I decided to clear off that pile before I left.

That’s when I saw the piece of paper slotted in nicely in one of our company files. On the exterior of the file, it looked just like any of the other files in my in-tray, with the type-written sticker “For your approval”

The letter inside the file was typed out with the following message:

“Wilson, I saw you tearing the invitation card up this morning. Very disappointed. It’s for real. Hope you can join the club. In case you want to reconsider, just email “I would like to join the club” to [email protected]

That’s when I started to think the invitation was real.