View Single Post
Old 13-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Bad Attitude from Trans May of Lor 2 Toa Payoh;
This trans asked for full payment upfront, and also asked for additional tips to complete what was already agreed upon earlier. Eventually we did not complete the deed and she did not provide what she promised. Worst of all, she shows the so what attitude and that she can bully and cheat our local Sporean brothers and get away with it. I believe that she has done these same things to other Bros as well, but most of them just keep quiet and let it go. And that is why this rude trans continues with her bad attitude.
In my opinion, these trans should be fair to us and provide the services at the agreed price; and not try to manipulate us and increase the price. And the rude attitude to us customers is not acceptable too.
Well, I again tell myself, no more Phil trans; none of them have given good service to me so far, except for TS Venus whom I shall be loyal to for a very long time.
My humble opinion to share, thank you.
Bro

Does she resemble the pics