View Single Post
Old 16-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
69king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ஐ○♥SweetPRCBabes♥○ஐ 贝贝, The CHIO & SEXY Vixen Offers Seductive Massage Package To

Quote:
Originally Posted by William1981 View Post
My FR for this sweet and beautiful aeroplane queen.

I made appointment with her at 9pm on 15th Aug , she said okie ,
i reached the place early at 845am then i called her , before that she got sms me quite late to tell me she cannot made it (maybe approx 850am) , she said busy and after 930 pm she should be free, i told her i wait for her and go shop around the area.

Then at 946pm , she called said cannot again , want to intro other gal to me , i am so pissed off but i just smile and said it is okie and thank her so much , count myself unluckly loh ,

so i move off to find my regular gal somewhere , really waste my time, 12 midnight then reach home , haiz .....

Hi bros , anyone have the same experience ? maybe i suay , lol .....

my conclusion is , maybe her customer come late , maybe 820-830pm , so the session last until 930-940pm , then is acceptable so i decided to Wait, but she called and said only free after 1130 pm or 12 am, WTF .... play me out liao , i go fly kite liao , haha .....

RTM : 100% +100% = 200% No , no, no
Me encounter the same problem with you. Call me the last minute said cannot make it, still outside. Asked me to find her next time or introduced her friend to me. Sian.....
TS better talk to her,if cannot make it tell us earlier don't make us travel all the way there.