View Single Post
Old 30-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Beware of gals fm DARK SIDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah-miu View Post
Bro not really is their fault ..... Sometime is girl itself cannot handle or customer timing crush with the other customer therefore they ask their sister to take over .....

But sometime if the girl really know what to do they will inform in advance ...... But for most of it they wont bother just ask the sister go and stand in for her .....

must see in different angle ..... everywhere there is good and bad ..... dun because of this one lady and kill the whole ship of lady on the same ship !!!

darkside sometime oso have some good gem .....
Finally a wise man talking up there.

From a cheongster point of view,it is the girl who massage me,not the OKT. I am sure the OKT ask the gal what service she provide before OKT put up the ad. The gal lie,the okt also cannot punish her since she pay him to advertise.

i waste money when i get a not-so-good ML,i take it as pay for a lesson for being stupid enough to believe all the ads in the forum is genuine ,and for believing the FRs in the thread are real.

I pay a BIG price to know that 9.5 out of 10 ML & FL don't live up to the advertisement in the forum,and 7.5 out 10 FRs are fake. I pay a price to learn to tell what is real FR and what isn't too.

One thing is 100% true...all stables sure have a few REALLY GOOD ML/FL. Even from the Darkside.