View Single Post
Old 13-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: weekend tales: haunted by the past

Auction:

Sabrina arrived at the spa where she ushered to the back stage of the dining hall.

Women before her , give introduction to the VIP guests and stripped till they are naked and do catwalk , turning their bodies around , till guests nodded with approval.

When it came to her turn to enter the stage, and she greeting the guests with smile. (guests were attracted by her eyes and appearance. One remarked that she bore resemblance to Vicky Zhao wei.)

Sabrina : good evening, gentlemen. I am 19 and awaiting A levels result. I studied in Alanshire JC..

Her introduction was greeted with cheers..

Then she heard scream ''strip, strip, strip''

She lowered her head , as she was shy.

"Come on. Sabrina.. dont be shy..''
Show me your body and you will be rewarded handsomely.''

Guests, female and male wait staffs clapping hands to encourage her.

She wanted to run back to the back but she was blocked by female boss who encourage her to her strip and let VIP see.

She was back to face the horny VIPs, and turn her body to the back.
She was asked to face them and strip.

She slowly turn to face the guests and unbutton her shirt with her face lowered.

One guest shouted at her to face up.
She took off her shirt , revealing her skintone bra.

and then she lowered her pants to reveal her cartoon panties. which met with boo.. and jeers.

Then she turned to the back ,feeling shy about unhooking her bra.
Boss gestured at her to face the guests.

She turned and covered her breasts.

Then she unhooked her bra and held on to the bra for few minutes before letting them see.

Guests : wowwww!
She was asked to remove her panties as well.
She wanted to cry.
But she was faced with no choice and remove her panties slowly.

One male boss : come on, do catwalk and strike pose and smile at guests.

She hesitant for a while and then did what they wanted.

Guests clapped their hands in approval. Many of them remarked that she got what it take to be ang-pai if she perform well.