View Single Post
Old 14-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

2. Testimonial (Bad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mane View Post
Tried one bottle of german, didn't work. Called and complain.

Was advices to use two bottles instead. Note that inside a set has 3 bottles. It awesome! Her orgasms were stronger then before. and she cum a few times that night.

I think dosage is the problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by energybost View Post
Here's my review:

Contacted the seller and was told that the stock would only be hhere a week after so I waited. He contacted me again after a week or so and met up with him to collect the item. I got the Spanish Fly mint. Tried it out on my girl and the effect wasnt strong enough I think. Maybe the dosage wasnt enough. But overall would recommend it.

Shall try out the Blue wizard the next time round
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Yesterday i got the GSD and spanish fly mint from supplier. Used both but dunno got effect or not... The girl seems to enjoy my touching but i dunno if its the drop or im attractive lol....

However, yesterday didn't get to f but today she msged me herself... lol seems like she is wet still till now....

As for the mint i dun think its usefully as i also take it but i dun feel horny at all...