View Single Post
Old 31-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ultimate HK Sex 141 Babe,22 Yr Old JingJin,Captivating Smile with Great Service,I

This gal goes by at least 2 different names but I'll put my FR here since I believed I saw this advert and sms her.

Overall, I had a good time. She's quiet in nature to me, bathed me, clean my precious thingy and then washed up herself. Straight to bed and to action, bj was really good but I'm more turned on by her tanned skin and skinny body. 69 and bj me again while I explored her pussy with my fingers...by now she's wet and I'm hard

Missionary for awhile before I request doggy...shag her all the way to the end...woohoo! I wash up and left a happy & satisfied man.

She told me she'll be here for a limited time only so please go find her if you have the same taste as me for a short-haired, tanned skinny gal. Thanks TS for this gal, I'll be trying the rest of your gals too...but slowly lah... :P