Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
samsamgogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Ipoh Parade Cheong place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucker88 View Post
I almost forgot Ipoh parade condom shop .
I will buy vibrator , Extension condom and delay spray today .
I visited there every month few year ago . Time to stock in and let her enjoy gau-gau .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboy11 View Post
I tried VigRED yesterday . 1st time try sex booster . To me , just for fun because my body condition still strong . I having sex twice a week and average 20 mins including foreplay .
Can share a bit here .
I took 1 hour before sex together with delay spray . I feel a bit hot after 30 mins .
When start kissed my GF , my penis up up up up up (before that just like normal , only feel body a bit hot) . my penis super hard and long (much harder and normal than normal) .
Continue with oral ...then cucuk ...
When i insert penis into her vagina . She so surprise . Asking why so excited . Why penis so hard and long (I only realize hardness is so sensitive to her) .
Because with the help of delay spray , i bonk her more than 30 mins , body all sweat . I really can feel the power of VigRED because normally when i feel tired , my penis will surrender (soft) .
But this time difference , i am damn tired but didi still like steel . I just continue in out in out liked sex machine .
She keep begging .....harder , harder , faster , faster .......
Can u imagine the situation ?
I am a bit concern if without VigRED and delay spray , how ?? Will she feel upset ?
This have to be consider too . haha.....
I just visited condom shop at Ipoh Parade and bought many good stuffs . Especially VigRED . My favourite sex weapon