View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 11:27 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
LOL!! BTW your buddy Joker88 owned me $5k re his promise to pay me if GL OKT has operating brothel license. I dun need his $5k but I would like him to donate it to a charity organization of my choice.
This above statement serves as a perfect reference point to this fuck face's personality and his delusions.

The simple truth, and you can ask any GL OKT, is that they have no license. They are unofficially given permission to run a brothel. The piece of paper that Ah Hua has hanging on his wall is not a license. If you want to know how siao he gets and what a BIG FAT LIAR he is, he is the sort of fella that will go around boasting he won a bet when he has clearly lost it.

This fucking mutt fantasizing can even cook up a wild story about donating to charity??? That's the extend of this fucking Fei Ge's DUA PAO SIAN, how fuck stupid he is, and how he can imagine and imagine nonsense.

How did he get expose years ago? By being exactly the same dumb fuck in real life...the WLs started exchanging info among themselves: who is this fuck face claiming to be forum god demanding raw? You imagine their nice customer just give them tip and present, this dumb mutt got no money instead talk about writing story online and want to raw. He actually went around telling WLs he is a great forum writer! LOL

When the PRC first arrived, $150 was a big deal. China just opened up. You can bluff them this kind of nonsense. But times change. As you can tell from his posts, this MaxLoser is forever out of touch. $150 is no longer a big deal and the WLs that come are not as stupid as before, he still trying the same tricks. The fucker is stuck in time. So WLs and customers began exchanging info, who is the dumb fucker going around demanding raw from WLs, claiming he is forum god...slowly all the lines led to the piece of furniture on the 3rd floor. It was 1654A own WLs that gave the most dirt on him. He pissed off a lot of WLs.