View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
wah lovemyfans u like got a lot of inside info. got more juicy stories to share?
just curious while waiting for GL to open. might as well read some interesting stories.
What’s the point of juicy if it lacks substance and authenticity... the most important is, one needs solid evidence to back it. Otherwise a sheer waste of time. Yawn!

By the way lovemyfans, aka gogeylang aka Haidilao was a paid runner of OKT Seng @ 1649 @ 2047. He only wrote FR on OKT Seng WLs and even got the audacity to name his WLs Ms GL universe. He is so fucking hilarious and idiotic. Lovemyfans was also protective of his mother who worked for OKT Seng as an OKT Asst. When we criticized and made fun of Lovemyfans’ mum, he got very agitated, highly defensive and hit the roof in no time. Ah! This is what I called juicy news with substance and with genuine fact! No one can POFMA me as all of these are in the SBF record. Anyone can run a search on it. If you can’t find these juicy news about lovemyfans, let me know and I shall be happy to help you. 😁😆🤣😂

My Personal FR Thread: