View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 02:37 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

UPDATE ON MAXLOSER'S PERSONAL THREAD

MaxLoser has a personal FR thread in which he, and he alone can post.

1. Why did MaxLoser start a personal thread? Why he so special and can't just post an FR in the existing threads like everyone else?

The reason is because he has been found out for posting utter nonsense. He even posted FRs on WLs who left months ago. MaxLoser has to start his own thread otherwise he would be bombed left, right and centre for his useless FRs; and this lame ass can't reply. In short, he had to start his own thread to avoid people spitting on his FRs.

I left pictures of shit on his thread once and it was there for about a day. The idiot never pay $ to sustain his thread. After he paid up, the photos of shit were removed. Fucking funny. HAHAHA

2. Why does MaxLoser have such a privilege? Is it because of his powerful reputation points??

Oh no lah. His thread is the same as those FL OKTs in the FL section. Offer forum boss $ and you can have your own thread too. MaxLoser is a 'professional' FR writer and an OKT runner dog so he started his own thread.

3. Why is the thread hidden now?

Because MaxLoser is a dumb dog. He started an exclusive thread and then hid it because he scared people see. Can't get any dumber than this.

Max Fuckface come sue me,

lovemyfans