View Single Post
Old 18-01-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Young and Furious Uni days

Saw a thread on staying in uni campus, sad to say that I have not done that and have regretted badly.

The reason for me not to do that is not because of financial issue, in fact, I am able to afford to stay in campus.

The reason for not staying in campus is because i didnt think of that and my house is pretty near my school so doesnt matter.

So this is my story, the one that is not within campus

There is a girl, lets call her G, so we met during school orientation day and we hit off quite well until she mentioned that she had a bf but he is in army. Truth to be told, i was pretty sad and then tagging along with her was M, we chatted among the 3 of us. Some of the guys tries to join our convo but was cutted off by M as she felt that those guys are up to no good.

But i told M that do you think i am good? With an evil smile. M slapped on my arm and say, you are okay. I repiled with doubt, ok?

M looked away and G was busy messaging her bf . I was pretty sad as G was pretty and alot of guys tries to woo her with no result

Getting to know both G and M was one if my lucky pleasure. So after the orientation ends, i drove then home with my car and i dropped of G first as she was meeting her bf

M saw my disappointment and told me that G and her bf were together since sec 1, so is very heard to tear them apart

I didnt say anything and drove M to her home.

M was sitting beside me and on the way to her home, her hand was reachung my thigh. U
I was shocked and asked her what is she doing?

She told me that, relax and enjoy. She went ahead to unzip my pants and start to bj me when i was driving. I am still vrigin at that time and i told her to stop.

She looked at me and asked if i am still a virgin? I didnt reply her and continue driving.

She then come near me and blow at my ear, and i distracted and focus back on my driving.

Me: stop it

M: why? Dont you want to do it

As a raging young man at that time, try to fight against my lust but its futile