View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
my two cents, have your heard comment that "women know within 60 seconds if they going to let a man fuck them upon meeting them"

So in your situation you are being friendzzoned, kept in reserve if the day arrives in which she needs help. Plenty red flags like time passed since before going on a date, telling you "are worth her time" shit you should be the PRIZE, it should be her being grateful for your time, her telling you vaginal infection (i dont wnat to let u fuck me, and here is my sexcuse), selling the gift you spent time and effort getting etc etc...in my mind this has nothing to do with nationality, just she not into u other than nothing more than a support base, and her actions are due to you being weak and acting all needy, like really buy here a birthday present (esp something as personal as shoes etc) when you are going out just as friends, maybe if you have fucked her before that might be acceptable, but doing this just makes you look weak needy and desperate.

Thanks bro for the detailed feedback, to finally confirm you somewhat mentioned the same thing as my close friend that I’ve confide in. She still tell me she don’t like to become 2nd priority and yet treat a guy like one. All long I’m just a backup plan..... damn nowadays girls are getting more tricky

Last edited by xylphz; 07-03-2021 at 02:58 AM.