View Single Post
Old 31-05-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Extremely worried, what are the risks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedSick View Post
That's true, but instead of paying i use my hand to do the job haha. That way after i cum alr i don't have the after guilt feeling.
haha bro, there is difference between DIY and asking FL to do it for u at least u can dig her cb

BUT handjob is the safest way if u go for commercial service liao... next maybe bj... but handjob shd be 99.99% safe if after digging her cb, u dun touch ur own dick, then ask her wipe her hand with antibacterial tissue or sanitizer..

I think some of us just need to cum then we will be satisfied (like getting our stomach full can already, cheap cai png will do, even instant noodle...no need go posh restaurant).. so handjob is the best.

But i also know some of us need the fucking process plus the cum (like going to posh restaurant for good food to fill the stomach)... hahaha... then handjob will not be enough..

My own worry is sometimes eat too much cai png want to eat something good like sometimes too many handjobs then want FJ... but always tell myself CANNOT wait kana STDs... I read story here some bros go bbbj once only then suay suay kana STDs liao..scary