Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
This is why I dont share or “exchange” contacts. Its pointless, like above. Every one have different standard, everyone have different view on whats good whats bad. And 1 guy might fished and get it foc, and when shared to others, it then come with a price.

Never ending cycle.
Yes, I do not share or exchange anymore too.

One reason is scare of white knight, they cant fish and eat so they make sure others cant too, once damaged done it is hard for me to rtf her again.

Second is when you exchange, they tried and cannot get, they will black mouth you. And worst if you get theirs..they become instant white knight.

Third is some will try their best to up her so that he can post here to show off, but when they cant..they resort to paying $$$ or threaten those poor girls and then also become white knight,

So easy to become White Knight...I am so scare of them, coz they dont have what I have - hanging underneath my dick.

Never ever share or exchange, no matter when he promise you to the sky and earth. Men are great lairs, I know, coz i am one too

Happy Bonking Everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!