View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldmanyoungtast View Post
... but honestly we could have picked a smaller room as it was far too big for 10 of us.

... but at least 20 were available. 6 were chosen from this batch. The next batch are the “PR” category, slightly cheaper but gorgeous nonetheless…other 6/7 (?)more were chosen.

...and at 12, the guys made an executive decision - we’d pay another 1k each per girl to get their tops off…including that silly sticker they paste on their nipples.

What’s the damage for the night? With food, 8 bottles and staff entertainment (that’s what the ladies cost is called in the bill) - 106k
Awesome review bro. I guess quality at The Pimp going back to pre-covid already...
Just got a couple of questions if you don't mind answering...

1. Total 10 guys went that night? How long did you all spend there? 4hrs?

2. About 12 - 13 girls chosen that night?

3. 1k additional is in cash, right?

4. Damage 106k baht is excluding the cash tips right?
Any idea how much you guys spent that night on tips?

Your 106k bill is cheap already... i remember last time i went was around 20k per pax 5555