View Single Post
Old 17-04-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Maybe my karma. I done something wrong to her in my past life. So have to pay her back in this present life. It takes a very long time for me to heal my wound.I was really really crazy about her.In the end i kanna bomb. So nowdays i just fuck and forget, no more 2nd time.But i still hunt for pretty face and good body.
Problem is if u are captivated by pretty face & good body, very likely that u'll step on the second bomb sooner or later, seems like u are very vulnerable to outer beauty(外在美)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Even if she goes back to Vietnam, you can continue with her if the two of you are in love. I know of people who get married in Vietnam. It is not so far from Singapore.
Heard that Vietnamese gals are for sales, lotsa SG guys buy their wives from Vietnam, no need so troublesome to hv true love involved lar ..