View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

Good evening,

When you see a beautiful girl of your type and you think you're not good enough for her, for whatever reason or reasons, you're right. You have a weak frame n you won't get her. Just give up. Even if you're a young, intelligent, and good-looking billionaire with the body of an Adonis. You will fail to capture her heart. In fact, she will find you repulsive. You may buy her body if she is a gold digger.

If you don't think you're the prize to your dream girl, she can sense it 10 meters away. Everything you do or say will be wrong, very wrong.

Here is a recent email from Marni.

Stop Saying These 4 Words

I’m going to share a mistake with you hear that A LOT of guys make when approaching women.

In fact, it just happened to me the other day while I was out with a friend.

As you probably know, I’m more than happy for guys to come over and approach me (since this is what I preach)... AND even with my mask on... I'm a social person, so I crave interaction even if it's from a distance....

But when they commit this mistake, it makes me cringe.

And the mistake I’m talking about is telling us right away that we should ignore you.

This is exactly what that guy communicated with the first 4 words he said to me:

“Sorry to bother you.”

In his mind, he was probably being polite.

But it comes across as, ‘Let me apologize in advance for wasting your time and annoying you.’

It’s the exact opposite of what confidence is…

And it’s why we immediately get turned off when a man approaches us in this manner.

Think about it… he’s literally saying that he’s about to bother me. Why would I want to keep talking with him after that?!

I'm going to be so un-P.C. here but this is the kind of weak frame a beggar would have.

Except instead of begging for spare change, this guy was begging for my attention. And begging is the keyword here because if he felt like he DESERVED my attention, he wouldn’t feel the need to apologize for bothering me.

This is something a lot of guys overlook...

And in all the years I’ve been coaching men, I’ve noticed it a ton. They’ll be so focused on what they’re going to say AFTER they get her attention, that they completely neglect what they’re actually saying to GET her attention.

It might not always be “sorry to bother you” in those exact words. But the sentiment is usually the same. Some other examples are:

“You’ve probably got a boyfriend, but…”

“Do you mind if I talk to you for a second?”

“I hope I’m not disturbing you”

Basically, anything that communicates you feel like you’re beneath her… or that her time is more valuable than yours.

That doesn’t mean you need to be rude when you approach her. You can still politely get her attention without it seeming like you’re groveling.

For example, a simple “excuse me” to get her attention is a million times better than, “sorry to bother you.”

If she’s in the middle of something or seems busy, you can also acknowledge that in a confident and socially intelligent way, rather than an apologetic way.

The guy who approached us the other day could have said something like, “Excuse me, I can see that you’re enjoying your lunch, however I had to say…” and then go ahead with the reason he was approaching us.

It’s not so much that those first few words are going to create strong attraction (although they can when you have your tonality and body language on point)...

It’s more that you’re AVOIDING saying something that’s going to trigger landmines that blow up your chances before you’ve even begun.

So that’s something for you to think about from now on…

How exactly are you getting a woman’s attention when you approach her… and what is it unconsciously communicating about you?

Because if this is something you’re guilty of, just changing this one tiny thing can make a HUGE difference in how women respond to you.

However, this is only one of the mistakes that guys make when approaching women.

Mistakes that practically kill your chances with her right from the get go. And most guys are completely unaware they’re even making these mistakes, which means they never correct them and start seeing the success they deserve.

My analysis: A man is a loser NOT because he uses these four words or any other words. The root cause of his problems is his weak frames and the fact that he believes the very beautiful girl is the PRIZE.

Until he can successfully reprogram his subconscious mind, and make his frames very strong, reading any ebooks or watching any videos will do little to improve his chances with a very beautiful dream girl.

Don't waste your money. Your improvement must come within you.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.