View Single Post
Old 26-03-2004, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Agree, been b4, the Taipei gals are more materialistic. Ah beng ge? Better dont tell u are ah beng ge. The southern people dont really like army boys. Used to be a lot of fights between the amry guys and the local bad boys. Nowadays, me know from younger guys that their R & R are restricted to few places, certain places are banned.

Taipei can go to the place call XI men Jie? Cant remember the exact name, been a long time liao. The taxi drivers will know, just ask them, and they will take you there. But now, keep away from Taipei.. very restless. We are there to do our work and have fun after that, no need to get into their politics clash.

Waiting for your FR.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281