View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Yah now move to agony aunt section liao. But it really is agony aunt or seeking advise
Section. I believe bros who were following this section know what we been talking about
So now my dilemea is this..whay should I do next. Should I tell the husband or.how should I tell the husband because a part of me as a guy feel for the husband.
Any advise is greatly appreciated..
And some assholes zap.me for nothing appreciate is bros can up my points tks
Bro my advise is this.

If you tell him and he doesn’t know, you wreck his life and possibly his current marriage.

If you tell him and he does know, he now knows his secret is out in the open, and again, you bring him strain and hardship.

It is lose lose. And worse, if he at some point asks you if you have ever put your cock in his wife’s mouth, then on top of it all you put yourself in harms way.

Lose all around.

My advise is continue to use the wife. Is she really good as you say? If yes can you share her contact so I can try.