View Single Post
Old 29-04-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

When I asked her whether she has dated any other guys after she found out about her husband's infidelity, she still asked whats my definition of "dated". I told her that means going for dinner/movies, holding hands and then have some intimacy. She immediately slapped my hand and said of course she did not do such things, its immoral as she is married. If she had done those things, that also meant she had cheated on her marriage!

Then I insisted that she surely have met up with some guys she knew online or she met somewhere, she replied yes but only 1 guy who is her husband's friend, who is their insurance agent. I pretended to be amazed by asking her " your husband's friend"?, she said yes. She replied theres nothing wrong in having dinner with him as they were discussing about insurance policy. I probed further by irritating her with" are you sure just dinner only"? She got pissed and answered "Then what else? You think I am a loose woman who sleeps around"? Knowing that she got pissed off, I pretended to apologise to her and said I dont mean anything, and she revealed more again... contradicting woman