View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

The time was 4pm. It was an offday but it was torture for me. Minutes felt like hours.. my mind kept having images of S and C naked. How would they look like naked? Will I be able to capture them successfully? The anticipation was killing me, my heart was beating very hard.

*DINGDONG* my doorbell suddenly rang. My heart almost beat out of my chest. They are here!

My gf and I ran to the door and opened it.

Friends: Hello!!! Long time no see!

My eyes quickly scan through my group of friends. S and C was standing in front of us, with M(guy friend) behind them. As the wind direction was towards me, I could smell S and C's mild scent.. it was very mildly sweet, very innocent. Can't tell if it's perfume or their shampoo or not. Best of all, they are all carrying bags with their change of clothes. My plan is still going strong.

I forgot about my plans for the next few hours and thoroughly enjoyed their company. They're my best friends after all .

Time passes quickly when you're having fun. Sadly I still haven't bought my PS4 so M cannot play games with me haha. We played a few common card games, UNO, Cards Against Humanity, etc. We had pizza and drinks, chatting about work and life and generally catching up with each other.

The time has come. Everyone was a bit tipsy from the drinks. I excused myself and went to toilet to secretly activate the cam remotes. I logged into the cam with my phone to check if they're recording properly. Now everything was set.

We watched a movie and very soon it was 11pm. Everyone seem to be getting a little tired so I suggested to take a shower first. I showed them the common toilet and gave them a quick intro. As expected, M offered the girls to shower first, and I hinted to my gf to go shower with her in our bedroom. That will almost 100% guarantee S and C to shower in the common toilet.

C decided to go shower first, and she closed the door behind her.

My heart was pumping really hard. The cam is now recording.