View Single Post
Old 21-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Debt Slavery (starring Carrie wong and Edwin Goh)

Brenda did her usual gym stuff in nude, running on threadmill, using epic machine, her neh neh bounced hard although she is B-cupper.

Then she went to self exercise area to do jumping, plonking.
Melvin was awed because he was fatty never excercise.

Then she stop after 1 hour decide to rest.

Benny then asked for another form of exercrise, ordering her to come crawling towards him

and he sat on bench, lowering his shorts and asked her to blow him

She blow , blow , blow...

Then Benny asked for doggie, where she is to turn and bend over and her hands on machines, and he fuck her in doggie

Melvin was drooling and asked Benny to give him opportunity.

Benny then asked Brenda to do cowgirl on Melvin

Melvin happily lied on mattress and Brenda do him

When session over, 3 of them dressed up, Brenda told Benny that she had taken a day off to see her father off.

Benny then offered to put her in condo unit , she gladly accept because she had enough of HDB apartment in matural area ,3 room type.
The condo developer is a subsidiary of main business owned by Benny's parents.

Because of materialistism, that Brenda become willing slave to younger boy who had just turn 18,...