View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Places to go for some fun times now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Cannot la, we not sch kids haha. Anyway still looking around, but luckily (or unluckily), she's on code red this week. Hope have inspiration when access is open again
i am in same dilemma with you. i also scared hotels and contact tracing, as a result, i lost so many opportunities.

i don't any good suggestions because i myself same situation as you. but so far this is what i am planning. i know some nice hotels have basement carpark direct to rooms bypassing all securities. so you can book the room and bring them up from basement. of course don't share the name out loud if not lobang no more. the only downside is the hotels is slightly more ex than transit.

for your case, yours sounds like a really fking good catch. spend that amt on hotel, worth it. u can pm me, i do know some hotels direct access to room.

i happen to own a van, i toyed with the idea of making it into a camper van love motel. however, i hesitate because i find that most girls get turned off by that idea.