View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

Carla jumped from her sleep, quickly looking to a clock sitting on a dresser across the bedroom. “Oh shit!” She said with anger in her voice when she saw it was after midnight, thinking of the wonderful man that had once again been deprived of her body. “I better get a shower and fuck his brains out before he dies,” she laughed jumping from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

Buddy was sitting at the kitchen table, having a cup of hot coffee and a cigarette, when two warm hands ran down the front of his chest, caressing each of his nipples. He turned his head back to Carla. “Well hello!” He said as her lips covered his and she kissed him long and very deep, trying to make up for leaving him without relief.

After kissing him for what seemed like an eternity she pulled away. “I am so sorry for falling asleep,” she said giving him another long kiss, reaching to caress his hard cock. “I was so tired,” she added putting out her lower lip and moved to sit on his lap, making sure his cock was between her legs. “I can’t wait to get this inside me,” she moaned pushing his cock against pussy. 

“Me and you!” he laughed, hugging her. “I was just going to do you while you were asleep, but you looked so pretty lying there, I just couldn’t do it,” he smiled giving her a soft kiss.

Carla smiled back to him and thought of how wonderful it would be to wake up with him deep in her body. “Mmmm, that would have been nice!” She whispered. “I hope your wheelchair can handle me fucking you right here,” she said turning her back to him, slowly lifting up as her hand reached to find his cock, she took a deep breath and gently sat down. “Oh my God!” Carla cried out as his long, thick cock filled her tiny pussy full. She felt as if she was going to explode. Never in her life had she felt so good.

Buddy wrapped his arms around her body to her full breasts as her wet pussy squeezed around his hardness. He had been with lots of women in his life, but none as tight as Carla. She locked around him so tight it almost hurt. “God you feel so good,” he whispered in her ear, moving his mouth to the back of her neck and began to place small kisses everywhere he could reach. Her soft moans filled the room as she began to move up and down on his long cock. “Oh yes!” Buddy whispered in her ear. “Go nice and slow,” he whispered again, as he gently rolled her hardened nipples in his fingers.

“Oh it feels so good!” Carla cried out as she slowly moved up and down, pushing him as deep in her tiny pussy as it would go. “I feel like I could cum right now!” Carla whimpered out moving a little faster as she reached to support herself against the small table in front of her. “I want to fuck so good to make up falling asleep,” she said trying to turn to look at him. 

Buddy held her slender hips as she moved up and down. “You do what you gotta do baby,” he panted feeling his balls filling with cum. “I’m pretty close myself,” he moaned out reaching under her great looking ass to help her move faster. “Fuck us little girl!” 

“Oh yes! I’m wanta cum on you so bad!” She cried lying over the table while her beautiful hips moved faster over Buddy. His long cock was moving in and out of her tiny hole she felt like she was going to faint. “Oh my God!” She screamed out. “I’m cumming on you! I’m cumming!” She screamed again, moving as fast as she could, wanting to feel this wonderful man fill her pussy full of his hot cum. “Cum in me, please!” She begged moving her hips every direction she could hoping it would help him cum. 

Buddy grabbed Carla, pulling her completely down on his cock. “Oh yes!” He grunted as his cock erupted deep in her tight pussy, filling it full of his cum. “Oh you feel so good,” he moaned hugging her body close to his, filling her full.

Carla lay in his strong arms, enjoying the feeling of his cum shooting deep in her. “Oh, it’s so hot!” She cried out with pleasure running through her body. “Yes! Fill my pussy,” she moaned out moving her hips in small circles. “I’m cumming again!” She laughed as another mind-blowing orgasm rushed through her young body.

“You cum all you want sweety,” he replied pushing up into her orgasming pussy, enjoying the feel of it trying to milk his cock of its cum. “You feel so good!” He whispered, loving the feel of her in his arms and his cock deep in her wonderful body, hoping it would never end.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Came from across the room.

“God damn it!” Carla said, knowing it was her beeper, calling her to work. “I’m really starting to hate my job,” she added caressing Buddy’s hands as they fondled her breasts and hard nipples.

Buddy also had to laugh. “Well, at least we had time to finish,” he smiled giving Carla’s full breasts a good squeeze. “Next time, I want these two beautiful things in my face and mouth,” he added giving her a kiss on the back of her neck. 

“You can have anything you want,” she whispered turning back to kiss him. “You can have them, my mouth, my pussy and even my ass,” she said kissing him. “All you have to do is ask.” 

Buddy heard her words and felt his cock filling with blood. “You should have never said that while I’m still inside you,” he replied reaching under her smooth ass, gently lifting her up and then letting her down.

“Are you trying to take advantage of me?” Carla giggled moving her hips with his loving hands. She felt so good as he filled with blood and moved deep in her used pussy. “Oh yes! Fuck me all you want!” She moaned out lying back across the table to fuck Buddy and herself as fast as she could. Her pussy had never felt so good and she wanted more of it. Lots more.

“You said I could do anything to you,’ he teased softly biting the back of her neck and around her shoulders. “Go baby!” He moaned feeling his cock was about to cum. “Fuck us hard!” He grunted moving her hips faster. 

“Yes! I’ll fuck us until I pass out,” she moaned as she moved up and down his long, hard shaft. His cock was touching places Carla never knew {insert "she had"} and she loved it. “Oh yes!” She cried out as another orgasm raced over her body, making her fall back into Buddy’s arms. “Hold me!” She whimpered out enjoying his arms, giving her a feeling of love.

He held her as tight as he could. Her pussy locked around him and like before, it started milking him of his cum. “Son of a bitch!” Buddy yelled out when his cock exploded in Carla. “Oh yes! Oh yes!” He moaned as he again filled her tiny pussy full.

They sat holding each other when the beeper went off again. “I guess I better call in.” Carla said with sadness in her voice. “If I don’t my boss will send a patrol car over to get me,” she added turning to give Buddy a loving kiss. “This is going to suck,” she added with pain in her voice as she slowly stood up, feeling his hard cock easing from her body. “Darn it!” She said. “I wanted that the rest of the night,” she laughed moving to grab her purse and pulled out her cell phone. 

“You’ll get it all you want.” Buddy smiled, watching her beautiful, shapely ass as she stood across the room.

TBC