Old 01-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Hcer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Got nbr from iluvemiki bro and immediately smsed her to check if can get her, managed to meet up with her around 4plus in the afternoon. Checked in hotel 81 and waited patiently for her to arrive. When she arrived, I was too shocked and I thought that the wrong girl was knocking on my door as I asked her "Ni shi feifei mah?" She grinned and said "wo shi ah!"

Wah, I in luck liao, she came in liao and laid on the bed and we started to tcss, sibei gfe lor, and i simply love the way she talks and she keeps grinning and giving me the "innocent" look...wah lau, my cock immediately stand as I see her take off her bra and revealed a pair of C cup breasts! And she was wearing baby blue panties...Oh my god, I nearly fainted, cannot take it liao as she went for a bath and I tried to contain my erection. haha....

When she came out, we chatted for awhile more and I couldn't take it any longer and started frenching her, mind you, her tongue action was good and she's a pretty good kisser! Asked her to cap me and immediately I started riding her, during the course of action I cannot stop looking at her. Bros who love SYT you will love her looks! A good fj with lovely GFE feeling! She's going back next Sat so bros out there, this is a gem! Better treat her with love and care! Thanks again to Bro iluvmiki for the nbr!

Name: FeiFei
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 9/10 stunning! Really SYT! I simply love looking at her!
Body: C-cup boobs with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10
Bj/bbbj: Never try. I was too caught up about making love that I totally forgot about bj!!!!
GFE: 101%
Damage: $80 + $20(tips), rm
RTF: Confirmed guarantee plus chop!