My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Found out my wife has been cheating

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster1969 View Post
I recently found a bunch of WhatsApp chat backups
Some of the contents show that my wife has been cheating
What should i do?
1. You already have the evidence. If can get more is good. Evidence first is always the right thing. Moving forward whatever we choose, to confront or whatever, we speak from truth not suspicion. This is the base ammo you need.

2. Decide for yourself. What YOU want. Fuck care what she wants. YOU decide what YOU want. To be with her ? Then you need to confront, forgive, and set expectations of change, and state what YOU WANT. In this situation it is not about compromise. It is about you giving her a chance. She in turn needs to put in the effort to get back your trust. If she doesn't want, or cannot meet what you want, then the relationship should be stopped.

You have doubts? You want to leave her, you just show the evidence and say bye like a cool guy. You have every right. No need to argue talk whatever. Show her and walk off. Then on your own time do whatever paperwork etc. divorce etc. In case of divorce you need more than the affair. Better to prepare financial evidence as well.

So in summary, collect evidence. Solid enough to 100% proof she cheat. Then decide what YOU want. Be strong and love yourself.

P.S. Of course you yourself cannot be cheating. If you are then, very hypocritical liao.