View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

couple of years back there was an app called ONS.

i signed up and wanted to have a see see look look and the admin msged me to put up my profile etc.

so i stole one of my friend's profile and just anyhow not expecting things to happen. (it was a paid app. must put money inside to advertise).

one week later, i msged the admin saying i think your app is a scam and she replied saying no no...it is not, just that Singapore is v new market for them. so she said she will try to push my profile to overseas and i brushed it off cos i thought its a scam app for sure.

then somehow, a lady from singapore actually msged me a few days later and of cos i thought it was also fake so i just played along. then somehow after chatting for a few days, she said she is at lao pa sat having lunch and asked if i am free. i said yes and thought, at most is fake person and ask me buy itunes card or those shit.

Went there, really saw here there waiting alone and it is different from profile pic (of cos it will be different). i sheepishly approached her and said hi and she said 'You are different from the profile pic' and i said 'you too' and kinda laughed over it. She looked pretty alright. short cropped hair in office outfit and i found out after that that she is a triathlete and happen to stay pretty near me. Left after lunch.

few days late at night, i msged her asking her what is she doing and she replied about 30 mins later saying she is running at MBS area and i said 'want to run to hotel or not?' she asked if i am serious and i said yes. so we met up at a hotel lobby in bugis and she was drenched. She did not have her ID with her so i checked in alone and then passed her the keycard.

i went up first....she came up shortly and she said she needs a shower first and i said no...i want to bang you in that state and she just took off her training gear and her body is damn fit lah...her boobs also like small and nipples like raisin but it was very turn on seeing that body drenched in sweat and i just ravaged her. i suspect she is a lesbian though because i heard her tel conversation that she will be home later and asked the person to sleep first. it was a female caller.

after the deed was done. she said she will continue with her training and run back home.

we met up for a few more times after that during office hours for quickie but it fizzled out after that because i concentrated a lot on my current FB.