Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Good advise Knowntender. Pattaya is more chill and angmo style. It is to get to know the girl and not just go fishtank and book without talking to her.

2pm is early for pattaya as its a party town till daybreak ; if you know where to go. If you walk around town at 10am , you'll see most of the town still sleeping!

I also usually reach that time and I'll go for a 3hr massage and spa then go back to sleep till early nite. Dinner followed by cheonging the rest of the nite.

Take a girl back and if you like her , ask her the next morning if she'll like to accompany for sigh-seeing. That's more or less the question for tarpow! If she doesn't want , there are still plenty of fishes in the sea!

Personally , I dont tarpow coz I want the freedom to explore the unexpected! You may think you have found a 10 but there's always a 10.1!