View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post

I can relate to you. I'm living a double life like you too haha. No one knows my double life except my friends and I go to siam diu and ktv together. There is nothing we can do now except to become the type of girls they want. They want strong character, good at articulating and they must like you. The last point is subjective depending on each girl preference, be yourself and as one bro here shared, always be selfless and no expectation of sex, only treat them as friend. If the girl get closer to become gf eventually give sex good.

The truth is likely you can't easily get sex from normal girl in today environment. I have no manual for that too. Just focus on doing what you like in your career. You may find out tomorrow that you have stage 4 cancer and left with months to live. Enjoy today and do what you want, go out with friends.

Technology has made girls assume supremacy in today's courting, they see many guys like their profile or chat them up and they want to run. If one day the girl find out that in their lifetime there is only one guy chatting the girl up it will become supply and demand, even if that only guy is normal like you and I, the girl will like you because supply and demand. There are too many choices for the girls nowadays. They want guys to stand out.
QFT.

Just sharing my humble opinions on this- there's absolutely nothing wrong for a guy to be paying for sex or companionship in any form. Cos it's damm hell difficult for an average joe to get any actions from normal gals these days.

In this era of social media & dating apps, any average gal will get lots & lots of validation online and endless messages/prepositions from guys all the times. They simply have to sit back, eat popcorns and pick the best dude from the lot - whether is it for dating or for a casual fling.

Being a gal in today's society is literally life on easy mode. Being a pretty gal literally is like the world is handed to u on a sliver platter. Spoilt for choice, receive endless validations & support from simps etc

For a guy - u really gotta stand out in terms of looks/height/wealth to be even given a chance.

So of course many more guys go for commercial sex as compared to gals who can find companionship much much easier