View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
QFT.

Just sharing my humble opinions on this- there's absolutely nothing wrong for a guy to be paying for sex or companionship in any form. Cos it's damm hell difficult for an average joe to get any actions from normal gals these days.

In this era of social media & dating apps, any average gal will get lots & lots of validation online and endless messages/prepositions from guys all the times. They simply have to sit back, eat popcorns and pick the best dude from the lot - whether is it for dating or for a casual fling.

Being a gal in today's society is literally life on easy mode. Being a pretty gal literally is like the world is handed to u on a sliver platter. Spoilt for choice, receive endless validations & support from simps etc

For a guy - u really gotta stand out in terms of looks/height/wealth to be even given a chance.

So of course many more guys go for commercial sex as compared to gals who can find companionship much much easier

Yes this i agree.

Guys the modern society is already not within our guys' control anymore. It has become a place where girls keep getting attention from many guys you can try as hard as you want but if she don't like you, or impress her with your work ability or others(You can't because she is likely better than you), there is nothing you can do to get her.

IT HAS BECOME A SOCIETY WHERE GIRLS THINK GUYS ARE REDUNDANT. THEY CAN HANG A CARROT FOR YOU IN DATING APP to make you think you may get a chance to eat it. YOU WILL NOT GET TO EAT IT. THE GIRLS JUST WANT TO FOOL YOU AROUND.