View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 16
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hotels with lax security

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrKhoi1992 View Post
Bros,

You guys got any suggestions which hotel can check in yourself but bring a girl up without checking her in?.

I tried to sneak in a girl to the room. But front desk got people looking looking. Very hard to sneak girl up.

Any recommendations will be gladly appreciated!
If you are looking strictly for budget hotels then it is practically impossible.

Some mid-tier hotels have an entrance to guest rooms that cannot be seen from the front desk. My personal favourite from the 201 SBR days was The SouthBridge hotel that is literally just across the road from Kenko. Once you draw out a keycard the entranace is along SBR at the street level itself so tap the card and bring the girl in directly. Rooms used to be around $100/nett but prices may have gone up. Do not select a room on the 2nd floor, because to access that part you need to pass through the main lobby

High-end hotels never have this problem, since they are common facilities like the pool that are open to the public and the guest rooms are directly accessible through a common lift lobby