View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 16
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hotels with lax security

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Bro Penguin 23 is correct, higher end hotel tends to be more liberal of having guest bring in unregistered visitors in.
I would typically registered as single occupant, then meet my FWB for lunch at the hotel restaurant, then we’ll casually stroll to the lift & make our way up to the room. So far no issue.
Also from a previous visit, I have kept an extra room card & holder for my FWB to keep & to flash to the security if sway sway kanna check. 😅
All hotels have House Rules, which that you are fully entitled to ask for even if you are not a paying guest.

Generally high-end hotels have an evening "cut-off" time so if you bring a guest before, say, 10pm there will be no questions asked but once that hour nears, then the doorman is likely to ask if your companion is a registered guest.

Budget hotels do not have such a clause in their House Rules, so every guest must be registered against a room, hence they are within their rights to ask.