View Single Post
Old 27-12-2021, 10:47 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

some bros asked me how to get the milfs I was talking about.

I really don't have a secret you don't know.

but for me, working out, keeping fit, is my modus operandi

So break out the TRX, Kettlebells, Bulgarian Bag, Battleropes and hit it.

Or you can just do the Murph Workout for a non equipment regime.

Women in their 40s,50s really appreciate a nice body. Maybe because they don't get to see many around their age group who keep keeping up. And they are horny as hell and uninhibited when they see what they like. And don't worry about approaching women so much, they will approach you. They get very direct after a certain age.

hope this helps the bros.

of course if you are good looking or have a nice car, condo, lots of money to slurp, it would work for you too.

But for me, working out is my way.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment