View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: If I am invisible

Episode 16

It was a tough decision to make...rich and powerful on one side and righteous on the other side..Ash struggled to make a decision...

Ash: 对不起,我是好人!!!

Ash threw the metal rod towards Simon and it should end the whole operation...Bang! The metal rod was shot down by Crow! Simon was safe and ran towards his office. Crow was firing around Simon so that Ash cannot followed him...Ash quickly find a corner to hide, otherwise he might got shot too!

Crow followed Simon shortly and continued to fire all over the space in hope to hit the invisible man. Ash hided quietly at one corner, he was afraid with bullets flying around.

Crow escaped towards office area after he ran out of bullets. Ash quickly followed them...Ash chased them into a meeting room...Ash steps on some balloons and created burst noises when he entered the meeting room...The meeting room door was immediately closed and locked by Simon from outside.

Ash was locked in the meeting room with Crow. The lights were switched off and the room was in complete darkness!

Crow: Room is completely dark now so there is no advantage to be invisible....we can't see each other now...I don't care if you are superhero or anyone...there is only 1 ending if you battle with Crow...prepare to die!

Crow took out his parang knife and slashed towards the entrance of the meeting room. Ash quickly jumped away but was slashed on his arm. Crow followed his instincts and chased after Ash.

Crow: I tasted blood. I slashed you 3 times and I can feel you are not dead yet. Don't die so fast, I haven't had fun enough!

Ash was slashed twice on his arms and once on his leg. Crow chased him around the room and Ash was forced into a corner.

Crow: I smell blood and chase after you...you have no where to run now...you should be happy to end your life by the greatest gangster of all time! Remember my name Crow 乌鸦 !!

Ash closed his eyes and prepared to die...Suddenly the meeting room door were pushed open and there was lights again!

It was Superintendent Anthony to the rescue! He sensed Ash was in deep trouble with his sixth senses power.

Anthony: Crow put your knife down now!

Crow: what's wrong sir? I'm practicing martial art in the dark...you want to shoot me for slashing the air?

Crow ignored Anthony's warning and slashed his knife at the injured Ash...Bang! Anthony shot Crow at his arm and his parang knife dropped on the floor.

Crow: Sir, you shot a innocent man...be ready to go jail...haha

Bang! Bang! Bang! Anthony fired at his other three limps...

Crow: Kill me now...you are not a righteous police...you are no different from me...

Bang! Anthony fired at Crow's head to end his suffering.

Anthony: Crow...I'm not normal police...I'm crazy Sir...police procedures are not for me...my complaints files are already one mountain high...too bad...may you rest in peace...

Rest of police rushed in and informed Anthony that Simon managed to escape.

Anthony: Guys...I took down Crow as he attacked me with parang knife. Let wrap up here and return to HQ and request for approval to hunt Simon island wide.

Ash quickly went home and applied first aid on his wounds. Finally Singapore is truly the safest country in the world after all major triads were completely destroyed.

Police searched entire Singapore for 1 week but was unable to trace Simon. It was believed he managed to escape Singapore via the sea route.

Ash visited Anthony's office at Police Cantonment Complex in invisible mode. Anthony invited Ash to the rooftop for chat.

Anthony: I'm glad you didn't die...

Ash: You saved my life. I owe you one favor.

Anthony: No mention, it is my duty as Police. Singapore is temporarily free of illegal gambling dens, loan sharks and drugs now. We still have other vice activities like KTV, Massage Parlors, online massage and prostitution services etc...

Ash: Hey please don't touch these...they are all my favorite activities! You will be public enemies of me and millions of samsters if you ruin our fun activities in Singapore!

Anthony: Oh invisible man also got weak spot...haha.

Ash: Yes I'm the most lecherous superhero...

Anthony: Share your nick in Sammyboy forum leh...exchange points Haha...

Ash: Ah Sir, don't set trap for me leh...

Anthony: You might be surprised that I'm might be one of the most reputable member in sammyboy forum...Haha..How can I find you next time for my favor?

Ash: Ok la, we exchanged sammyboy nick..anyway I will logged in daily for all the juicy stuff..you can PM me...but you promised you don't use police advanced technology to trace my location...If you do that...you will have one super villain to tackle next time!

Ash and Anthony became the unusual buddies even though Anthony never see Ash in real person before. Many might not know that these two unsung heroes contribute greatly to the peaceful life in Singapore..

Stay tune...