View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

A New Perspective of Danuk

This is my first trip to Danuk and I will write what I have gone through both good and bad.

Pls note all time mentioned is in Malaysian Time.

Started our journey from Penang at 11am with a friend. Reached Bukit Kayu Hitam at 1pm after a leisure drive with 2 smoke stops. Took us another 10 mins to walk thru customs and checked in Oscar Palace Hotel. This is the one of the bigger hotels in Danuk and closest to Thai-M'sia border. Two room rates is available. Rm65 for standard and RM 75 for deluxe. Opted for deluxe. Rooms are large with good sized 2pax bathtub and mirrors on ceiling. Good and cheap accomodation. There is Oscar Cafe (a pub) on the ground floor, Exotic KTV (on 2nd floor) and Massage (on 3rd floor).

Take note when u arrive in the lobby, a tout will appear to intro girls. If u want convenience, u can engage his services but be prepared to pay an additional RM50 as his commision charge. U tell him what u want and he will arrange your choice for viewing in your room. Since he is from Penang (ka ki lang), so we gave him our preferred types. Took him about 30mins and came back with 20 girls broken into 2 viewing session. Generally ok and 2 of my friends booked while I opted to wait. Paid RM250 per girl and they joined us immediately. Both my friends immediately went into action and bear in mind its only 2pm.

Alone, decided to engage a masseuse for traditional massage. Walked down to the center and was impressed. Good and clean facility. At least 40 girls was waiting to be picked ranging from weak pretty type to heavy professional type. Asked for a good traditional massage. Was assigned No.51. If u stay in Oscar, they prefer to massage u in your room. 2 hr massage cost RM30. Overall a very good massage. Traditional thai massage and foot reflexology. My feet still hurts as I type now. Tipped the girl RM10.

After the massage went into snooze mode until my friends started banging on my door at 6pm to go for dinner. Upon the girls recommendation, went to PED Restaurant. Supposed to be the best Chinese-Thai styled place. Located just on the side of Oscar Palace. Had steamed white pomfret ala Thai style, Tomyam big prawns, Roasted Pig Knuckle and Fried Crabmeat with curry powder. All his signature dish and we wasnt dissapointed. Total bill for 5 pax is RM92 inclusive of drinks.

After dinner, immediately left the girls in their room and went girl hunting for me. Started with the area around left side of Oscar Palace. Lots of fake KTVs and also New York Discotheque is around this area. Further down is Dragon KTV pub which is a disco and one of the hottest. Saw a number of pretty puyings but still cant make up my mind. Going rate has dropped from RM200 to RM150 now. Apparently daytime rate changes once its nighttime. Prettier girls are starting to appear on the streets and outside of cafes and ktvs. For those bros not kincheong, do wait till its nighttime.

We were still walking along this area when I suddenly bumped into 2 cheong kakis from Penang. Cheonging world can be so small. Our hunting group just expanded to 5 with 3 hungry..very hungry for sex brothers..

Another good hotel recommendation for those that prefer comfortable rooms. My other friends is staying in KPK hotel. Its opposite of Oscar Hotel and about 150 meter further down. Latest hotel in Danuk and even has an infinity view pool on the 3rd floor. Cost RM80 per nite. Was there later in the nite and the rooms are much much comfortable than Oscar. For those that dont mind the walking about, its a good choice.

TO BE CONTINUED