View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
IMHO, it's very clear that your friend has fallen deep into the abyss of an emotion-trap which distorted his thinking, he has fallen out from reality.Like I mentioned to a new cheongster in HFJ thread, cheonging HFJ/KTV is to seek fun, transact and forget, not seeking connection or companionship cos ghosts and human do not coexist in same dimensions. Cheong buddies are equally important cos they comes in many forms, some are free loaders, some are cheerleaders, some will backstabs you, some will contribute and help you in damage control and some will just leads you deeper into the abyss.
Personally, I have seen a friend who is a samster in here too, who went thru so much shit, all becos of a PRC gal. Ended up almost sucide and arguements with his best friends who tried to get him out from the emotional trap for a long time.

He is ok now, and steady with his GF, but that dark episode of his life is something I cant forget either. Never I seen someone of high profile, and given away all he had for the gal, who turn out to be nothing, but money face and ill mannered. Just to add on that most PRCs I met are money face and ill mannered.

Not sure why he wanted that woman so much, when all she does is look down on him like a dog and take almost every single cent from him. I guess it is love. One thing I do like to point out is that this friend of mine did have many gals before this one and this one really break his heart big time. Probably some karma on his part for playing others feelings before this gal really break his heart.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281